In this CAPS Research Image you can see the effort needed in order to capture the right data.

If you are interested in getting some help in this area then perhaps you should consider using QCsolver. Our portal was designed by supply chain professionals for supply chain professionals. We can help with the data collection, automation and description analytics. Which accounts for 81% of the challenge. This leaves you time to handle the other 19%.




Comments are closed